Landmark Recovery provides rehabilitation services for all those in need of meth addiction rehab in the Knoxville area. We offer residential and outpatient treatment options to match the level of care you need. In addition to that, we also use medication assisted therapy for severe withdrawal cases. Contact us today for more information on how Landmark can help you live beyond your addiction.
Methamphetamine is a stimulant drug that destroys the body in many ways. Meth causes permanent damage to a user’s cognitive ability and can completely alter your facial and dental structure. Meth labs are dangerous environments for humans to even be near, especially children, who might be unwittingly exposed to that kind of environment.
In 2017, almost a million Americans were using meth. In 2016, the count was only 684,000. Over 10,000 died from psychostimulant abuse. Most meth users are around 23 years old. Despite the young age at which meth users start using, the use of meth in adolescent populations has significantly declined since the all-time high in the late 90s, when over 70,000 adolescents were abusing methamphetamines (both the powder and crystal form).
1.09% of adults in Tennessee used meth between 2018 and 2019 at least once. At any point in a year, Tennessee can have up to 800 meth labs in operation. According to SAMHSA, around 43,000 individuals above the age of 12 reported using meth between 2017 and 2018.
Here at Landmark Recovery, we offer a variety of services to rehabilitate the individual. Starting with a detox in which an individual can expect either a supervised, unmedicated process or a managed detox using medication-assisted treatment, we effectively get an individual on track to achieve a full recovery. At our facility we offer multiple types of therapy and counseling during your outpatient or residential treatment that’s tailored to your level of need and lifestyle.
Meth addiction is best treated at a drug treatment facility that provides an appropriate level of supervision. If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction in or outside of Knoxville, TN, and want to start rehab for meth addiction, Landmark Recovery of Knoxville is here to help. We accept most major health insurance plans. Please call Landmark Recovery at (865) 448-5174 if you have questions about our rehab programs.
We can help prepare you to live beyond addiction. Talk to a recovery specialist today.
We never share your information with anyone. Period.
You are never alone. Someone is always standing by when you are ready to chat.
Deciding on treatment can be scary. We understand if it takes you a little while to commit.
1) National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2019). Methamphetamine Research Report: What is the scope of methamphetamine misuse in the United States?https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/methamphetamine/what-scope-methamphetamine-misuse-in-united-states
2) NATIONAL SURVEY RESULTS ON DRUG USE. (2018). Key Findings on Adolescent Drug Use.http://www.monitoringthefuture.org/pubs/monographs/mtf-overview2017.pdf
3) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2021).https://www.samhsa.gov/data/report/2018-2019-nsduh-state-specific-tables
4) Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. Current Drug Trends.https://www.tn.gov/tbi/crime-issues/crime-issues/drugs.html
5) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/reports/rpt23260/NSDUHsaeSpecificStates2018_0/NSDUHsaeSpecificStates2018.htm#tab95
6) Landmark Recovery. (2021) Combination Drug Therapy for Meth Addiction.https://landmarkrecovery.com/combination-drug-therapy-for-meth-addiction/
7) Landmark Recovery. (2021). How Methamphetamine Affects Your Body.https://landmarkrecovery.com/how-methamphetamine-affects-your-body/
8) Landmark Recovery. (2021).https://www.landmarkrecovery.com/