The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration estimates that 218,000 Nevadans are currently in need of drug addiction treatment.3 However, according to the most recent admissions data available through the Treatment Episodes Data Set, only 11,101 individuals were admitted to Nevada drug rehab centers in 2019.4 Tragically, this means that only 1 out of every 20 Nevadans in need of drug rehab actually receive any form of treatment for their addiction.
Behavioral therapy is the cornerstone of Landmark Recovery’s drug treatment programs. During individual and group counseling sessions, you will engage in a variety of science-backed therapies that will help you identify the root causes of your addiction, modify attitudes and behaviors related to drug abuse, and learn the coping skills needed to handle stressful circumstances and prevent relapse.7
We can help prepare you to live beyond addiction. Talk to a recovery specialist today.
We never share your information with anyone. Period.
You are never alone. Someone is always standing by when you are ready to chat.
Deciding on treatment can be scary. We understand if it takes you a little while to commit.
1) Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency. (2019). Substance Use, Mental Health, and Suicide in Nevada: 2019 Needs Assessment.http://dhhs.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dhhsnvgov/content/Programs/Office_of_Analytics/SAPTA_EPI_Profile_Nevada_2019a(1).pdf
2) Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Office of Analytics. (2021). Nevada Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Dashboard, 2021.https://app.powerbigov.us/view?r=eyJrIjoiNWFkYTdmNTYtNTc4NS00Y2I3LWE0YmEtZjFiMDA3MTdlMDUzIiwidCI6ImU0YTM0MGU2LWI4OWUtNGU2OC04ZWFhLTE1NDRkMjcwMzk4MCJ9
3) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2020). National Survey on Drug Use and Health: 2017-2018 State-Specific Tables, Tables 67-68. Nevada.https://www.samhsa.gov/data/report/2017-2018-nsduh-state-specific-tables
4) Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Treatment Episode Data Set. (2020). Nevada TEDS admissions aged 12 years and older, by primary substance use and gender, age at admission, race, and ethnicity: Percent, 2019.https://wwwdasis.samhsa.gov/webt/newmapv1.htm
5) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2015). Treatment Improvement Protocol 45: Detoxification and Substance Abuse Treatment.https://store.samhsa.gov/product/TIP-45-Detoxification-and-Substance-Abuse-Treatment/SMA15-4131
6) National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2019). Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction.https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction
7) National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: Behavioral Therapies.https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/evidence-based-approaches-to-drug-addiction-treatment/behavioral-therapies