Landmark Recovery understands that successful treatment does not end the day you leave our facility. As such, we offer a fully integrated support network for all alumni, so that they can continue walking down their road to recovery with the support necessary to achieve success. Our program includes:
- A dedicated staff member to coordinate alumni events and serve as a liaison for all alumni and family support needs.
- Follow up with each alumnus at day 30, 60, and 90, and every six months thereafter, to check in and understand how the alumnus is progressing in his or her recovery plan.
- Monthly Alumni Symposiums featuring keynote speakers addressing key topics relevant to the recovery process, and an opportunity to reconnect with fellow alumni going through the same recovery process.
- Twice weekly Smart Recovery groups where alumni can continue experiencing one of the key elements of our recovery program and supporting each other in the recovery process.
- Weekly AA meetings on campus to reconnect with our staff and stay plugged into the alumni community.
- Comprehensive, written discharge plans that set the alumnus on a path to success following treatment, including, as necessary, referrals to Outpatient programs, private therapists, sober living houses, and Psychiatrists we work with who specialize in addiction treatment.