Drug & Alcohol Rehab Admissions
Landmark recovery provides a simple rehab admissions 24/7/365 process to get you or your loved one into treatment. Here is an easy guide to follow below:
- Prior to admission into Landmark Recovery of Louisville, you will speak with a treatment relationship team member.
- Our treatment relationship team confidentially will gather all necessary information to arrive at the next best step & course of action to take in the treatment process.
- Our treatment relationship team will gather the necessary insurance information and then walk you through the payment options prior to admission.
- Upon admission, a thorough history and physical examination will be performed by our medical staff to ensure a safe and secure transition into our program.
- Prior to admission, we ask that any knowledge which might be helpful to your situation be made available. This information typically includes previous treatment experiences or other conditions which would help assist our treatment of you
- The appropriate releases of information to other professionals will be made available by Landmark Recovery of Louisville
- Some of the exclusionary criteria for admission into Landmark Recovery of Louisville’s program include cases involving acute psychiatric conditions. In these instances, a higher level of care is more appropriate.
If you have any questions contact us today.