Drug & Alcohol Rehab Admissions
Landmark Recovery provides a simple rehab admissions process available 24/7/365 to get you or your loved one into treatment. Here is an easy guide to follow below:
- Prior to rehab admission into Landmark Recovery, you will speak with a treatment relationship team member at 888-448-0302.
- Our treatment relationship team will confidentially gather all the necessary information to arrive at the next best course of action to take in the treatment process.
- Our treatment relationship team will gather the necessary insurance information and then walk you through the payment options prior to admission.
- Upon admission, a thorough history and physical examination will be performed by our medical staff to ensure a safe and secure transition into our program.
- Prior to admission, we ask that any knowledge which might be helpful to your situation be made available. This information typically includes previous treatment experiences or other conditions which would help assist our treatment of you. This will help clinicians develop your personalized treatment plan which may consist of a number of things including detoxification or specific therapy programs.
- The appropriate releases of information to other professionals will be made available by Landmark Recovery.
- Some of the exclusionary criteria for admission into Landmark Recovery’s program include cases involving acute psychiatric conditions. In these instances, a higher level of care is more appropriate.
Rehab Admissions Requirements
All patients admitted to Landmark Recovery will complete a screening and assessment process conducted face to face by an Intake Clinician and Intake Nurse to ensure that the rehab admissions process goes smoothly. Landmark Recovery utilizes the ASAM Criteria to determine a patient’s appropriateness for admission and to determine the least restrictive level of care to meet the patient’s needs.
Patients who meet one or more of the following conditions shall not be admitted to Landmark for any level of care; if existing Landmark patient begins to exhibit the below conditions, s/he shall be transferred expeditiously to an appropriate outside facility:
- Needs assistance with any activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.).
- The patient is actively suicidal, as noted by actual attempts at suicide or if the patient endorses a detailed, premeditated plan coupled with intent and available means.
- Patient demonstrates violent behavior (including verbal or physical aggression) or endorses homicidal ideation towards staff or other patients or has detailed, premeditated plans for such behavior.
- Patient has either diagnosed or undiagnosed mental health disorder that presents with such severity that it will prevent the patient from actively participating in his or her treatment in a residential setting.
- Patient has an acute, life-threatening illness or condition that requires transfer to an inpatient level of care.
Patients who are less than 20 weeks pregnant may admit to any level of care other than detoxification. Patients who are 20 weeks pregnant or more may not admit to detoxification, residential treatment, or PHP with boarding.
How Can I Get More Information?
Call our confidential rehab admissions line at 888-448-0302 We can often arrange for you to begin treatment within a few days.